Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm a Knight!

All right, Blunder Prone has dubbed me a knight!  Of course, I'm not on a list anywhere, so I'm like a secret knight, or a knight everyone's ashamed of, so they don't talk about me.  I have to ride a mangy pony and follow behind the others.  If you know anything about horses, this isn't an optimal location.

But I'm a knight!  Chess Tactics for Students arrived today.  Boy did I get what I asked for - it is very easy.  That's fine, although it's hard to do the puzzles at a fast clip, while avoiding all the hints it gives you on every problem.  I scoured the internet for a PGN collection for this book - no luck.  Maybe I'll input a few every night after I'm done with my Circles training...  Ugh.  Maybe not.  I'll figure out something.

The book really looks great for elementary school chess kids.  Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment